24World-Renowned Speakers Come Together for the 7 Graces Telesummit
In February 2008, at the start of the global economic recession, Lynn Serafinn’s television blew up. Six months after she made the decision not to replace it, as she watched everyone around her become more and more stressed about their finances, she suddenly realised she shared none of their anxieties. In fact, she realised her spending had gone down, and that her financial situation had actually improved. She began to wonder if there was a connection between this and the fact that she was no longer consuming a daily dose of the nightly news and television advertising.
It was then that Lynn started asking the question, “Is marketing making us ILL?” And by marketing, she included anything that was in the business of “selling ideas,” including politics and the nightly news.
This began a two-year journey for Lynn, as she researched and wrote her new book, The 7 Graces of Marketing: how to heal humanity and the planet by changing the way we sell. She wanted to discover the unspoken marketing mechanisms that were making our society, our economy and our environment ill. But most of all, she wanted to discover how we human beings could create a new paradigm for marketing, business and living that could heal both humanity and the planet.
And now, Lynn’s ground-breaking book The 7 Graces of Marketing is finally coming to Amazon and all major retailers on December 13th, 2011.
To celebrate the launch of The 7 Graces of Marketing, an illustrious panel of 24 of the world’s leading minds are coming together to discuss how we can bring back ethics and values into business and marketing, so we can start the change the world together at:
The 7 Graces of Marketing Telesummit
A FREE 7-Part Online Happening!
December 6th-9th, 2011
Register FR*EE at http://the7gracesofmarketing.com/free-telesummit
Over the course of four days, you will hear seven dynamic 90-minute discussions on the “7 Deadly Sins” of marketing and their corresponding “7 Graces” from Lynn’s book:
- Part 1: Disconnection vs. Connection
- Part 2: Persuasion vs. Inspiration
- Part 3: Invasion vs. Invitation
- Part 4: Distraction vs. Directness
- Part 5: Deception vs. Transparency
- Part 6: Deception vs. Transparency
- Part 7: Competition vs. Collaboration
And take a look at this fabulous panel of guest speakers:
1. Joe Vitale – world-renowned media guest; appeared in the film The Secret; bestselling author of The Attractor Factor and dozens more
2. Greg S. Reid – Film maker, speaker, bestselling author of Think and Grow Rich: Three Feet from Gold and many others
3. Eric Pearl – World renowned energy healer, Founder of The Reconnection; author of The Reconnection: Heal Others, Heal Yourself
4. Dan Hollings – mobile marketing expert; the brains behind the marketing campaign for the film The Secret
5. Pamela Slim – Award-winning author of Escape From Cubicle Nation; speaker; media expert
6. Liz Goodgold – Branding expert, author of Red Fire Branding and DUH! Marketing
7. Allison Maslan – Life and Business Mentor; founder of 9 successful businesses; bestselling author of Blast Off!
8. Suzanne Falter-Barnes – Business and Marketing coach; Co-founder of The Spiritual Marketing Quest
9. Tad Hargrave – Founder of Marketing for Hippies
10. Richard S. Gallagher – Communications skills expert; bestselling author of What to Say to a Porcupine and How to Tell Anyone Anything
11. Ward Vandorpe – International marketer; Founder of Expert Marketeer
12. Misa Hopkins – Consultant, author of The Root of All Healing; Spiritual Director of the New Dream Foundation
13. Barbara Altemus – Producer of The Calling; author of The Gift of Pain
14. Andrea Conway – Attraction Marketing Coach, marketing executive
15. Renee Baribeau – “The Practical Shaman;” Director of Desert Holistic Network
16. Renee Duran – Graphic designer; web developer; former advertising art/creative director; designed the book cover of The 7 Graces of Marketing
17. Michael Drew – Book marketer; speaker; Founder of Promote a Book
18. Jeffrey Van Dyk – Business and Marketing Coach; Co-founder of The Spiritual Marketing Quest 1
19. Chris Arnold – Award-winning creative innovator; expert in ethical marketing; author of Ethical Marketing and the New Consumer
20. Kate Osborne – PR at Solarus Foundation; resident author for More To Life Magazine; former editor of Kindred Spirit Magazine
21. Tanya Paluso – Empowerment mentor; community leader; Leader of Tribal Truths
22. Shelagh Jones – marketer and Founder of Spiritus Spiritual Marketing Directory
23. Paula Tarrant – Transformation and Transition Coach; Founder of Inspired Women Work
24. And, of course, Lynn Serafinn, author of The 7 Graces of Marketing
This special 7-part telesummit is Lynn’s FREE gift to you, to celebrate the launch of her book, which is coming Tuesday December 13th, 2011.
Register at http://the7gracesofmarketing.com/free-telesummit
During the broadcast, Lynn be telling you how you can receive a complete library of beautiful free gifts, kindly offered by dozens of her friends and colleagues, when you buy The 7 Graces of Marketing in paperback or Kindle from Amazon on December 13th. AND when you buy the book on the day of the launch, Lynn will also give you the complete set of MP3 downloads—that’s 10 hours of content-rich audio from 24 international thought leaders—absolutely free. And as a special gift, Lynn is also offering a full 1-year membership to her new 7 Graces Global Community starting in 2012, where you will be invited to hear exclusive interviews with thought leaders throughout the year, so we can all work together to shift the paradigm of business and marketing. If you can’t make the live event, do register anyway, because Lynn will send you the links to listen to the audio playback. This is a topic that is so needed in this transitional point in our history, this event promises to be THE online event of 2011. I hope you will join us online on December 6th-9th.
Again, the link to register free is http://the7gracesofmarketing.com/free-telesummit