Every writer dreams of being published, but sometime that’s not the primary motive for writing a book. That was the case with me. Fundamentally, I didn’t write the book, the book wrote me. It crept into every pore of my skin, and insinuated itself in every facet of my waking life, and, even my dreams. The book demanded to be written, and that’s the simple truth.
It Has A Message We Need To Hear
In this time of financial catastrophe, and an uncertain future, we need to know that we still really do create our own reality. The Divine Within is still in full control of what happens to us, even if our trials are not famine and pestilence, but rather foreclosure and bankruptcy. Many people would suggest that the topic of finance and spirituality don’t mix, sort of like science and religion. I don’t believe that’s true because I’ve seen how paying attention to my spirituality has reaped major dividends in happiness and material wealth. Yes, the form may not be as easily recognizable as a dollar bill in the bank account, but even that eventually comes forward as other obstacles to prosperity vanish through our inner work. It has been proven over and over to me: We create our reality flawlessly, from day-to-day, sometimes when we even have no money left in the bank.
YCYOR Needs Details
The “You Create Your Own Reality” (YCYOR) genre has been made famous by such books as the Law of Attraction or movies like The Secret. Prior to that was Seth and Jane Roberts. These books also had the same fabulous message, but were a little short on details, in my opinion, or a bit too complex to decipher into working methods. Are thoughts really things, and do they create our reality? Or, is that just possibly one limited view of a more expansive model? Even if they did, how the heck does one control their thoughts or change limiting belief systems? Is it even necessary to do so or will other more powerful techniques help you to achieve the same ends? Following the Elias material, a successor to Seth, and having dealt with this teacher in dream work, I elaborate on the details of the reality creation cycle so that anyone can understand exactly how they create reality, and not just accept it on faith.
This is what you will get from reading this book:
- The Mandala Map of Creation – A map of how a cycle of creation is implemented and what specific cycle creates wealth or poverty.
- Overview Of Core Belief Systems – An overview of seven of the ten core belief systems that influence what you create in your reality, with specific regards to money imagery.
- Information On The Shift Of Consciousness – This is an event that is influencing our reality right now, according to Elias. It’s like a big tidal wave that’s hitting our shores and either drowns us or carries us to distant shores. Learn how to pay attention to the shift in your own consciousness to surf the wave, instead of struggling within it.
- The Two Natural Flow Paths – Why some people create in a negative natural flow and others choose a positive one, so you can decide which is right for you.
- How To Engage Cooperative Groups – Understanding why our economic models have relied on competition, and how to re-orient to a way of working that chooses cooperation over competition to meet the same, or bigger, goals.
- How To Create Value Through Connection – Why the model of conquest is being replaced by connection through social networks. How you can create value using a model that brings more compassion, connection, and trust in your life.
- Understand What You Want In Your Life And Create It Without Money – This is the biggest technique included in this book. Once you realize that you can have what you want (through the action of paying attention to your reality creation cycles), and without creating financial obstacles, you will be free to be anyone you want to be. You will achieve a freedom even money can’t buy.
To get a copy, order Me Money To We Money here.
If you have a blog or site and would like to review the book, email me at moylan.claire260 at gmail dot com.